Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Sports suspension
- Bluetooth Handsfree Phone Connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Speed sensitive power steering
- SEAT logo boot release
- Outside temperature gauge
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Steering wheel mounted controls
- Twin exhaust pipes
- Automatic headlights
- Dust/pollen filter
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated boot
- Full link media system pack with apple Carplay - Ibiza
- 3 point seatbelts on all 3 rear seats
- Sports seats
- Remote central locking + deadlocks
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder/vanity mirror
|Maximum speed||120 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||999 cc|
|Kerb weight||1580 kg|
|Vehicle length||4059 mm|
|Vehicle width||1780 mm|
|Vehicle height||1444 mm|
|Tank capacity||40 l|
|CO2 emissions||108 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.